Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Frustrated Lust

Conversations with a loyal canine clears the dust clouds you stirred up from sprinting around my head. I smoke myself to sleep. He knows he has to stop thinking to hard, for it's taring him apart, starting with the most valuable of organs. Deep hollow breaths do nothing to slow the blood.

Stop asking stupid questions you idiot, how do you expect to continue bliss if you doubt its presence. Discriminating your feelings is stupid so perhaps, maybe, stop it? Ha you're a joke, at least she laughs at you. You foolishly speed to your new home up top the structure that guards the moment that your heart sunk in. Anxiety in these hands frustrates my dry lips. I love my voice, the one on paper though, so please shut the hell up. Eat my dream and mold me a new one. I have so much to say but this unnecessary fear has a firm grip on my shoulders.

Confusions of chapters disappear, for I fear I'm simply an anecdote; we'll see in one days time. The confirmation of possibility brings a hesitant smile to this tired face. I'm not creative tonight. Doc, my sense is on the fritz again, the usual? Thought so. Shut your eyes and don't stop trusting, for I am not a gamble, you can count on me to wait. Worse case scenario, I get that one night only. I'll be happy none the less... Empty, but happy. To be dearest is breaking my back. Don't heal me, just let me learn. I'll reassure you daily, just don't turn away. Don't end the heat, it's my new necessity.

Zach... Shut the fuck up. Kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment