Thursday, October 20, 2011

Eager Chest

Green symphonies stare at me in the face, it feels nice to be noticed, how do I think this is home? I don't mind, knowing nothing. Come on focus, I'm losing you, is it something I said, me? Where to begin... Perhaps I start with an ending. What ending? The ultimate liberation of life sounds perfect. Hah, "perfect" haven't heard that in awhile. End, me, I'm ready, I've been ready since 15. Why so easily accepted? I could die right now if it meant I would become your scarf. Don't respond, just shut up and sing. Dance into my chest, since you navigate me so well. Flee fingertips, you're on your own from here on out.
The Ferris wheel, a wonderful metaphor, flawlessly spinning until I kiss the hopeless clouds, but unfortunately there is only one rotation, and I'm on my way down. Hope, it's been awhile friend, I miss the clutter you overflowed my head with. You fool... stop doing what you do best and just listen, only listen. Disappointment always beats me in our routine starring contests. Yes that's it, shiver, pound the keys you pathetic lost soul. You must be hunger, nice to meet you. Gentlemen I believe we have enough of us to through a celebration. Grow... grow forever till I say the word, I forgot the word... That's unfortunate. Fortune, oh so foreign. How I treasure it all but the chest is empty.
Tonight we fall into oblivion, don't forget your coat, I hear it's cold this time of year. Really Doc? Just four? May I kill the messenger then? You again? Stop it. Stop loving me, I told you no. Keep your warmth, I don't want it. Memorize my back, you've had seven months. Failure. Harsh critics yell in strange dialects, like nothing I've ever heard before. That's a lie. Lie with me. Bite your tongue you eager artist. Poison break. I miss you mother, so much I cry. You'll never know, I'll die before these lips open. For the love of God cling, you idiot, you're dieing. Swollen bones, USDA approved, gather round. Steal my limbs, no wait, be my guest, where's my manners? Walk, walk away, run, sprint, soar. It's not yours, run far, run into the tubes that feed you minutes. It's time my love, December here I come. Disappear, vanish, boycott it all, ; that's your plan, your dream, your goal. Cast away these distractions that deceive your skin. You're shouting Zach, relax. You're seeing things, trust me, not like her, that trust will be the end of you. Even with a pen you're a fucking liar! Stop betraying me tongue. Your hard work? The time you spent building your endurance? Absolutely nothing when you lock eyes.  Well lock them away. Why am I happy? This all sounds so horrid and painful, yet I smile? Learn, just learn, it's all you can do right now. Don't forget to sleep, let them come, I don't need your hands, just that ticket and my heart. You're lying again... Idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment